REQUEST A QUOTE
Article provided by: Expert Air A/C and Heating
Have you gotten tired of all the uninsured HVAC service providers that offer bad products and worse maintenance? If so, then you need the best air conditioning in Mandeville, LA – rely on Expert Air, and you’ll thank us later. We work professionally, efficiently, and we have your best interests at heart.
How does air conditioning work?
An AC system functions based on a simple process – it takes the outside air and removes the heat through a condenser. That way, you’ll have a cool and refreshing atmosphere in your home even in the middle of summer. For residential homes, we offer:
- Air conditioning and heating systems installation
- Reliable and efficient HVAC maintenance with different programs at your disposal
- Immediate HVAC repairs – we’re available 24/7, and we can repair your air conditioning system in the shortest time possible
In the summertime, you’ll have a cool and relaxing atmosphere in your home, but that’s not all. Our heating system ensures your home will be warm and cozy in the winter season as well. It’s a very comfortable and efficient method of cooling or warming your house whenever you need it.
The costs of AC maintenance
For our client’s benefits and comfort, we’ve established three maintenance packages, each with its own customized pricing:
- Summer Maintenance - $89 for one system, $175 for two systems, $265 for three systems, and $355 for four systems
- Winter Maintenance - $79 for one system, $139 for two systems, $210 for three systems, and $279 for four systems
- Yearly Gold Package - $220 or $20/month for one system; $388 or $35/month for two systems; $556 or $50/month for three systems; $724 or $66/month for four systems. The monthly payments each have a 10% interest rate attached
Our Yearly Gold Package includes a 15% discount on any repairs, a drain line guarantee for 90 days, inspections on safety services, and much more. Moreover, we’ll provide not one but two inspections on the yearly package.
Commercial AC installation
We also serve commercial businesses and buildings, where we install, maintain, and repair HVAC systems in South Louisiana. We service the following locations:
- New Orleans
- Abita Springs
With air conditioning in Mandeville, LA, we will ensure the proper functionality of your HVAC system and guarantee a comfortable working space. We have installed AC equipment in schools, restaurants, hotels, multi-family complexes, business complexes, and retails spaces.
What is the best temperature for the air conditioner in summer?
We suggest you set your AC system to keep your home at about 78F (26C) degrees. This will keep your home cool and refreshing, while also maintaining your electricity bill as low as possible. Install the best air conditioning in Mandeville, LA, and we’ll provide top quality customer care support.
At Expert Air, the client’s satisfaction is of the utmost importance, and we do everything it takes to maintain and repair your HVAC efficiently. For the utmost comfort, energy savings, and healthier air around you, our HVAC systems are the ideal solution.Air Conditioning Mandeville La
View Larger Map
We welcome your comments!
Get Fair Prices on All of Your Plumbing Services
Don't Panic! It's a Drop in the Bucket for the Peace of Mind it Brings.